<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11262684?origin\x3dhttp://virgo87.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Firstly,im sad bec i failed my FTT...but im still happy dat i got in ELDC...a comp of my own, w/o siti suhaila bullying me..yeah...she's elated.fURTHERMORE, qq n cherie willl b w me!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah!!

hi, this is su. Bow to me, I am the Lord of KM. Mwahahahaha. Back to Sakinah. Ok, no wait, shall gloat some more. MWAHAHAHAHAHAH! LORD OF KM!!!! ok, I'm done. Goodbye CRM. Goodbye Sakinah. Stop rubbing my head of hair. Sakinah likes to touch me.....the perv..... Ok, Sakinah is busy licking her phone with her toes. Ok, she'll type now.

Su,from the bottom of my heart, i wld lyk to say dat im gonna miss ur sarcasm!!!!!!!!!!!SARCASTIC SU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I MEAN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"BIG"BULLY!!!!!


reminiscences of the day @ 1:47 pm
--