<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11262684?origin\x3dhttp://virgo87.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Friday, April 21, 2006

I really hope I can get my pay soon..I nid $$$$$$...Its not urgent actually..juz nid to buy some stuffs..

Anyway,went to accompany mum to the clinic diz morn..It waz indeed a long wait...But glad to hear the doc saying dat her condition is getting better but she still nids to improve on the sugar level nnnn cholesterol..I realli pitY my mum...dun giv up,Ibu..u will always hv our support.. lurf u olways...

We only left the clinic @ abt 12.15 n went to grab something to eat at e nearby coffeeshop..Ibu waz craving fer the Mee Rebus..haha..hd to rush bk to fetch those two kiddies...Even though I was late,they still gave me their sweetest smiles..hehe..also sent Mr Syazwan to the sch's dental clinic to get his baby tooth extracted.Cute la,My darling baby bro..baby??he's turning 9 diz yr!!! still a baby???hmm....

he's olways full of excuses whenever I ask him to do exercises in the assessment bks..Syazwan....Syazwan...*shakes head*....but he's full of ambitions...he wants 2 drive the MRT train(btw,it used to b bus driver)....huh??? we'll juz wait n c..wat really cracked me up was wen he told my mum abt his future...
One fine day.....

Syazwan:lepas secondary sch,wawan nak gi JC or Poly..lepas tu wawan nak serve NS..then wawan nak werk for 3 years..eh..bukan..bukan..5 years ke gitu...lepas tu wawan nak K...(after sec sch-go JC/Poly-werk for 3 years-chg mind-werk fer 5 years-then 'K')

Mum:'K' tu ape?(What is 'K'?)

Syazwan:Kahwin!!(get married..mind you,he said this in a serious tone..haha)

Mum:HUH?

Syazwan:N wawan nak cari sendiri...wawan taknak ibu carikan....(He wants to find a wife of his own choice)

Not only dat,he told us yest dat HIS CHILDREN will call my Dad "Tok Lim"(as in Salim),my mum "Nek Mah"(as in Normah) and me..."Auntie Nah"(as in Sakinah)..he's actually quite serious u noe....;>

we were lyk MOHAMMED SYAZWAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

get done w ur PSLE 1st!!!!!!!


HAHAHAHAHA!


reminiscences of the day @ 9:36 pm
--