Thursday, April 20, 2006
Using my sis's laptop again n again n again..hahaz...cannot giv face to her..Dear Sis,we have to care n SHARE!!! thx ya..u noe i dun hv one...:(
I hate yest..Waz at werk when I hurt someone's feelings..I did not purposely do it..I juz felt so stressed up over _ _ _....I'm really sorry but glad dat everything is back to normal today..Let's forgive n forget ya..U'll still b my special one..lURF U OLWAYS,iBU!!MUACKZZ!!
Anyway,its the term break..waz werkin frm Mon to Wed..8.30-2..n guess wat...we CANNOT claim the term break pay coz according to the academic calender,all schs hav olready opened... it really made a big difference..dat is $2/hr...ARGHH!!! nvm la....aiyoh..dun even noe y 3rd year SBM students hafta start 2 wks later than e rest..
Had driving todae..dat Uncle kip laughing n laughing @ me la...can b quite irritating but its definitely better than him being very stern towards me..haha...
I kun wait to accompany my mum to the clinic for her check-up 2moro..its nt dat I luRF her going 2 the clinic but it has been quite sometime since we get to spend quality time @ e polyclinic together..haha... lame
Hey,she's my MUM!!!hope she'll nt get any warnings frm her doc diz time round..Ibu,pls listen to this darling daughter of yours & take ker of ur diet ya...
Those Malay clan r planning fer an outing next Mon...Hope I ken go if its confirmed..I dun even noe my werkin shift next wk..but I do hv D. practical lessons..we'll c hw..I kun make a promise nw..but I wanna go!!!Hey peeps(u noe who u r),anything tell me ya....
Oh ya..wat do u tink of diz new blogskin?My sis kip saying dat its NOT nice..But its kinda simple n plain n I do lyk it..I dun really like things which can b quite complicated(especially complicated friendships..hinting..)..haha..:>...I did the changes on my own..Nobody help me..*sobs*sobs*...irritating..trying to act cute huh?...*grinning*
Ok..im taking my leave..gdbye..
reminiscences of the day @ 5:54 pm
-
-
online
hits
Disclaimer
My Blog,My Life & My Thoughts
Me
Nur Sakinah Mohd Salim
Born 12.09.1987
Simplicity
Smiles & Laughters
Blessed with family & friends
Adores kids & babies
Craves for papers & pens
Life is precious
EMAIL ME
Clock
The art of sound
Links
adiantie
aiz
amanda
azurah
bunz
cherie
deb
esther
faeza
farhana
fongyin
hafeez
haikal
hetti
hidayah
ihdinaa
james
liyana
lynette
mardhiah
mastura
myZurah
nadia
nadira
nurul
norida
pebble
raqiah
roshidah
shireen
syazwan
sinthiya
syaza
tatwee
theenu
weiling
weishan
wirda
Old loves
March 2005
August 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
Credits
designer.
pictures.