The flu bug hit me badly again yesterday. And we stayed back in school till 7+ to complete PFP project. Its all worth it,I must say. Presentation was held in the afternoon today and got A- for it. A 20% weightage.So,not so bad.;) Considering the mental stresses with ___ & the 2hr long interview @GE.
Btw,the stay at SIT was quite lame yesterday.Gurseet and I definitely looked like Year 1 students when we asked one of SIT people for the water cooler.Cari level by level.In the end,walk to the library.Oh,just wanna waste time anyway. And we kept finding the differences between SBM and SIT.The students,the lectures,the school itself.Not forgetting the fact that the toilet paper in SIT is thicker than in SBM.Gurseet noticed this.
I'm definitely mentally drained today.
CAA lesson,lots of clauses,etc.
IFT lesson,Sandra Teo always get us 'brainwashed'.Hehe.
Finally,the project presentation.Thank Allah,it went smoothly.:)
I guess I should get started on other projects for now.