<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11262684?origin\x3dhttp://virgo87.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I seriously think that I understood today's lesson better when Ms Teo got me to come up with an answer for a crack-your-brain-real-hard kind of question.I learnt better this way.IFT is one of those modules that I find a little difficult to digest in a short period of time.

Oh yes,a few seconds ago,my mum said that I'm a 'minah terkeluar-ing'.Everybody in the house is so into the football final game at this point of time.But here I am,writing an entry for today in the study room.Now,I heard them complaining loudly.Oh,Thailand just scored and its 1-1 already.Let's put the football thingy aside.Where was I..

IFT?

Yes,I'm just going to miss her lessons once we graduate.Because only she,calls us babies.lol.And these babies crawl.Still at basement level,etc.She said that okay.Poor Ms Teo.She keeps having headache whenever she meets us for tutorials.I just can't help the giggles during her lessons.

Anyway,I'm thinking of coming up with a new blogskin.Reason being,while most people simply loved the not-so-big picture of mine (right??lol.),there are some others (TEP buddy-Dear 'cheRie herself has admitted) who think that I'm a narcissist.

Mum just called me out to see how the Thai players buat drama.Seemed to be that there's lots of tension at the stadium.

Ok,my train of thoughts has just been distrupted again.

I shall stop here then.

Gdnite,dearies.


reminiscences of the day @ 8:58 pm
--