Weekend's over again.Back to school tomorrow.
The rush to meet projects deadlines. Lengthy tutorials.Never ending group discussions.
Wait.
I thought I love school?
Of course I do.Very much!Sad to say that there's only 6 weeks left before the semester ends.Tsktsktsk.Dramatic betul saya ni!
Anyway,
To my cousins:
I loved the salmon dish that my mum cooked today.Finally,I ate salmon.
You guys out there might be wondering...salmon???
Previously,I can't bring myself to eat salmon.Especially smoked salmon.Tak boleh tertelan gitu.The pinky fish.And whenever my dad got salmon for our family,he had to actually give it to my aunts instead.But now,his darling daughter dah 'pandai' makan salmon.Also,the fried salmon skin with cornflour.Yum yum!!:) I think I was already influenced by the thought that salmon is kinda expensive.Bersyukurlah,I have the chance to taste it.Hehe.
Eel is still..No No.Even though my uncle said that baby eels tasted good & furthermore,it looks like anchovies.He'd say,"Just pretend that you're eating anchovies." Pretend??I remembered the time he got those baby eels during his trip to Jakarta and fried some for me.I practically closed my eyes when I tried to eat them.Macam budak-budak pula.I know that eel is somehow good for the skin,etc.Oh well,I'll try to overcome the 'fear' of eating eel one day.
I didn't realised that I raised the topic on fishes for this entry.*grins*
Important note:Exam timetable will be out tomorrow.