<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/11262684?origin\x3dhttp://virgo87.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Thursday, February 15, 2007

I can't wait for IB project presentation to be over.It's tomorrow anyway.Have been staring blankly at the presentation slides for the past 15 minutes but just didn't manage to do up the script.The act of laziness,I believe.

Anyway,my grades for written tests and projects this semester somehow encourage me to put in better effort for the exams.:-)Was definitely better off than last semester where I can only put up a fake smile whenever I got the results back.Oh well,I shall not relive those moments of despair.There is a definite need to look forward and perform well for the upcoming papers.Now,I'm plainly giving advice to myself.And of course,to my fellow friends too.

Doing the final year,final semester.And it's one more day left to the last day of school.Only then can I fully concentrate on revising for the exams.5days straight.Seriously,no joke.It was a real heart pain to know that the marketing friends have only 2 papers to sit for.What's more,4 modules are both qualitative and quantitative ones.Believe me,I'll definitely get mentally drained by the 4th day.And here's where I need to get the memory booster ready.Wish everything will turn out fine.I'll need to pray real hard for NO brain freeze in the icy not cold examination hall.

I will now go through the IFT lecture notes.I hope to have fun.

TW,Happy 20th Birthday!Celebrations after exams ya!:)


reminiscences of the day @ 9:21 am
--